Book suggestions

Post Your Book Reviews And All Other Book Related Chat.

Book suggestions

Postby kat » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:08 am

I'd like some suggestion on books, specifcally historical romances. I really like reading the ones that are centred on the hero and not on the heroine.

I’d like some recommendations of books like that. I discovered Suzanne Enoch's England’s Perfect Hero on this site, and I’m liking it a lot. Thank you for that!

I’d really love to know if anyone has suggestions for other similar books, where the hero is the key focus. I’d prefer a historical / regency but I’m open to a modern setting too.
Random avatar
kat

Postby jochidellic » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:43 am

Oh, oh, try reading Julia Quinn! I discovered Enoch on her Whistledown anthologies.

Julia Quinn's stuff aren't exactly centered on her heroes, rather on both the her and the heroine.

I enjoyed reading her Bridgerton series immensely. :mrgreen:
jochidellic

Favorite Author: Douglas Adams
Favorite Genre: Humor & Romance

Re: Book suggestions

Postby taintingsouls13 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:32 am

I happen to be a fan of historical romance novels too. ^///^ I'm not too sure about if I know any specific authors that focus on just the hero but I know many that switch between the hero and heroine. There are Amanda Quick, Josie Litton, and Mary Balogh. These are the authors I'm into right now but I'm sure there are more out there.
Random avatar
taintingsouls13

Re: Book suggestions

Postby machidiel » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:37 am

Historicals with hero at focus? I'd say Laura Kinsale! I think CTP had a pretty complete collection before. I hope the links are still up. Try "The Shadow and the Star" and "Flowers in the Storm".
Random avatar
machidiel

Return to Book Chat