Listings of Ebooks Posted and Authors???

Any Questions - Post Here

Listings of Ebooks Posted and Authors???

Postby Dakilang Mangingibigâ„¢ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:17 am

Is there a section here that caters to this???

Not that I am complaining, but sometimes, when you want a certain book but are uncertain of what its category or author is, then it would take you a long time to get through all the pages then find out that the book is not available... or you might have missed it because you do not know the exact details of the book...

Just my two cents...

Thanks for a very very wonderful forum... I have been enjoying the contributions here..
Random avatar
Dakilang Mangingibigâ„¢

Postby Gypsy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:22 am

There is a search option. You can put in the name of the book or the author and come up with hits. And if you don't know either then a listing isn't going to help you much anyway.
Gypsy

Postby aihe » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:58 am

Gypsy makes a very good point. Although it would be a good idea to have a list of books and authors, the only links that are permanent are the onlinestorage (most are converted to tinyurl) ones and the links from premium users from sites like RS. The rest vary in length of time they are active. Creating a list, and then maintaining it would be too much work for the staff we have at the moment.
Password:
Code: Select all
www.read.forumsplace.com

Or
Code: Select all
http://read.freeforum.ca
Random avatar
aihe
Founder
Founder

Postby Dakilang Mangingibigâ„¢ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:12 pm

Oh ok... sorry I did not see the search function before I created this post...

I know it is tedious to maintain a listing of files available especially if there are mixed varieties of uploading sites which have their own expirations, etc... and I agree with you, it is not possible without your own storage.... as for the staff.. they are doing a great job... especially in answering querries by thousands of members...

Sorry for stirring your TEA so to speak..

The search function will do fine for me... and maybe to others who are searching for books here as well...
Random avatar
Dakilang Mangingibigâ„¢

Postby Gypsy » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:17 pm

Maybe if work allows me time, sometime I'll see if I can create a list of all the private server uploads.
Gypsy

Postby zombie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:53 pm

Thats okay Dakilang Mangingibigâ„¢ there's no harm in asking questions and we welcome suggestions. Thanks Gypsy for your offer. :)
Random avatar
zombie
Founder
Founder

Return to Question & Answers